Cathy, over at 746 Books, is hosting 20 Books of Summer again this year, or however many books you think you might be able to knock off your To Be Read pile. I’m being ambitious and decided to do the entire 20 Books. The challenge runs from 1 June to 1 September. But, I’m starting today as it’s the first day of Summer!
- Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid. I have this on audiobook, and I hope to get to start it this week.
- One Night Only by Catherine Walsh. I’ve downloaded this from NetGalley.
- Sweet as Pie by Alicia Hunter Pace
- Whisper Cottage by Anne Wyn Clark. Another NetGalley Book.
5. A Spot of Trouble by Teri Wilson. NetGalley, I requested purely because of the dog on the cover!
6. When Sparks Fly by Helena Hunting. NetGalley, I’ve already heard a lot about this one.
7. Meet Me in London by Georgia Toffolo. NetGalley, Beautiful cover!
8. All I Want from Santa by Lisa Jackson. NetGalley, Another holiday book!
9. Santa Cruise by Fern Michaels. NetGalley
10. After All by Heidi McLaughlin. This is an audiobook that I’ve had in my library for a while.
11. It’s Better This Way by Debbie Macomber. Don’t have this one yet, but will purchase once it is published
12. Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle. I’ve had this on my kindle for a while, I’ve read so many good things about this.
13. Recipe for Persuasion by Sonali Dev. I’ve read the first book in this series and loved it.
14. Incense and Sensibility by Sonali Dev. I want to finish this series.
15. One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid. I’ve had this on my kindle for a while. Can’t wait!
16. The Path to Sunshine Cove by Raeanne Thayne. On my Kindle just waiting for me.
17. Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall. I’ve heard so many great things about this book.
18. Josh and Hazels Guide to Not Dating by Chistina Lauren. I also have this on my kindle. Looking Forward to it.
19. Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston. I’ve heard a lot about this and her newest one below.
20. One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston. Got to read this one, it sounds amazing.
Are you planning on reading any of these books, or have you already read any of them? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you!