Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Wintery book covers
Today’s Top Ten topic is a freebie, so I went with Top Ten Wintery book covers. These are all books that I have read, and to make it a bit more challenging I did NOT include any Christmas books.
- A Wish For Winter by Viola Shipman
2. The Diamond Eye by Kate Quinn
3. The Backup Plan by Jill Shalvis
4. The Winter Orphans by Kristin Beck.
5. Meet Me in London by Georgia Toffolo
6. The Family You Make by Jill Shalvis.
7. Dark Whisper by Christine Feehan
8. The Whittiers by Danielle Steel.
9. Winter Fires at Mill Grange by Jenny Kane
10. Eight Perfect Hours by Lia Louis
Do you enjoy books in a winter setting? Have you read any of these books?