Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Top Ten Series I’d Like to Start/Catch up on/Finish
Series I want to start:
1. The Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn. I love the Netflix series but I want to read the books too. There are 8 books in the series. (I started this last weekend and I’m enjoying it so far!)
2. The Happily Inc. Series by Susan Mallery. I’m surprised I’ve never read any books in this series because I do enjoy Susan Mallery’s writing. There are 6 books in this series.
3. The Wedding Date Series by Jasmine Guillory. I’ve enjoyed Jasmine’s Guillory’s other books, but haven’t read any books in this series yet. There are 6 books in this series.
Series I have started but haven’t finished yet:
4. The Bellinger Sisters series by Tessa Bailey. I’ve only read the second book in this series, and I loved it. I still need to read It Happened One Summer. There are currently only two books in this series.
5. The Brown Sisters Series by Talia Hibbert. I’ve only read this first book in the series, and I loved it. There are currently 3 books in this series.
6. The Nosey Parker Mysteries Series by Fiona Leitch. I’ve only read this first book in this series and loved it. There are 5 books in this series.
7. Love, Lists & Fancy Ships Series series by Sarah Grunder Ruiz. I’ve only read the second book in this series. There are currently only 2 books in this series.
8. The Addicted Series by Krista and Becca Ritchie. I’ve only read the first two books in this series and loved them. There are 5 books in this series.
9. The Friend Zone Series by Abby Jimenez. I’ve only read the third book in this series, Life is Too Short and I want to read the first two books. There are 3 books in this series.
10. Anne of Green Gables Series by L. M. Montgomery. I’ve only read the first book in this series and I would like to read the rest of the series soon. there are 9 books in this series.
Do have any series you would like to finish or start? Comment below!