Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Top Ten Cozy Reads
1. The Grilled Cheese Mystery series by Linda Reilly. This is a fun, hunger-inducing cozy mystery series.
2. The By the Book Seris by Tamara Berry. This series is fun and cozy.
3. The A Friend for Hire Mystery series by Laura Bradford. This book is set in a small town and has a delightful dog.
4. The Nosey Parker Cozy Mystery series by Fiona Leitch. I want to read more of this cozy mystery series.
5. The Littlest Library by Poppy Alexander. I find this book cozy as it’s set in a small town and they turn a phone box into a library.
6. The Lost Ticket by Freya Sampson. This features a cast of unlikely people who become friends in order to help an older man with his dream.
7. The Getaway by Emily March. This new series is set in the fictional town of Lake in the Clouds, and it’s sounds like such a cozy place to live.
8. The Magic of Lemon Drop Pie by Rachel Linden. Lemon drop pie just sounds cozy to me. 🙂
9. The Christmas Bookshop by Jenny Colgan. Spending Christmas in a bookshop is very cozy.
10. The Christmas Spirit by Debbie Macomber. Spending time in a small town with a book by a favorite author is just about as cozy as it gets.
Do you enjoy Cozy books? What are your favorite cozy books?