Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10:
Favorite Bookstores OR Bookstores I’d Love to Visit Ten Books I Read That I Have Not Reviewed
Today’s topic is Favorite Bookstores OR Bookstores I’d Love to Visit, which is a great topic, but, I just don’t go to many bookstores, so I went with Ten Books I Read That I Have Not Reviewed. There are many reasons why I didn’t review these, but mostly it just came down to time. Plus, most of these are very popular books that have a lot of reviews anyway.
Click on the cover to go to Goodreads for a summary of the book!
1. The Shadow and Bone series by Leigh Bardugo. I loved this series so much!!
2. The Six of Crows Series by Leigh Bardugo. I didn’t think Leigh Bardugo could improve upon Shadow and Bone until I read the Six of Crows series. I loved it!
3. The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary. I loved this one as well. Just never got around to writing a review.
4. The Party Crasher by Sophie Kinsella. Another book I really enjoyed that I just never got around to writing a review for it.
5. The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels by India Holton. I had an ARC for the second book in this series and wanted to read the first one. This was a laugh out loud kind of book that I really enjoyed.
6. Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult. I want to read more of Jodi Picoult’s backlist so I listened to this and I have to say it’s one of my favorites by Jodi Picoult.
7. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren. I want to read more of Christina Lauren’s backlist. Not surprisingly, I just loved The Unhoneymooners.
8. Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle. I really enjoyed this one too!
9. The Maid by Nita Prose. I really enjoyed this one too!
10. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman. Another five star book that I never wrote a review for.
Have you read any of these books? Comment below!