Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Ten Books I Read On Vacation
Today’s topic works great for me as I had a nice long vacation to the Canadian Rockies this past summer.
A few pictures from my trip to Banff and Jasper National Parks in Alberta, Canada.
Click on the cover to go to my Review of the book!
1. The Best is Yet to Come by Debbie Macomber.
2. Any Other Family by Eleanor Brown.
3. The Bodyguard by Katherine Center.
4. From the Jump by Lacie Waldron.
5. The Littlest Library by Poppy Alexander.
6. Some of It Was Real by Nan Fischer.
7. No Parm, No Foul by Linda Reilly.
8. The Magic of Lemon Drop Pie by Rachel Linden.
9. Luck and Last Resorts by Sarah Grunder Ruiz.
10. Mr. Perfect on Paper by Jean Meltzer.
What did you read on Vacation? Comment below!