Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
10 12: Books I Loved So Much I Had to Get a Copy for My Personal Library. My Favorite Books of 2022 (so far)
Today’s topic is Books I Loved So Much I Had to Get a Copy for My Personal Library but, I don’t have much of a personal library, so I decided to do My Favorite Books of 2022 (so far). I couldn’t stop at 10 so I’m doing the top 12
1. Love on the Brain by Ali Hazlewood.
2. Carrie Soto Is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
3. Addicted To You by Krista and Becca Ritchie is set at the University of Pennsylvania.
4. Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus is set in a California University.
5. Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover.
6. Some of It Was Real by Nan Fischer.
7. Something Wilder by Christina Lauren.
8. Part of Your World by Abby Jimeniz.
9. Out of the Clear Blue Sky by Kristan Higgins.
10. Every Summer After by Carley Fortune.
11. The Bodyguard by Katherine Center.
12. The No Show by Beth O’Leary.
Have you read any of these books? What is your favorite book for 2022? Comment below!