Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the Second Half of 2022
Since I just did my TBR for Summer last week, and I didn’t want to repeat a bunch of books, most of these books are for Fall and Winter 2022.
- Bad Girl Reputation by Elle Kennedy
2. Just Like Magic by Sarah Hogle.
3. Mad Honey by Jodi Picoult and Jennifer Finney Boylan
4. Home Sweet Christmas by Susan Mallery
5. Before I Do by Sophie Cousens
6. It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover
7. Ship Wrecked by Olivia Dade
8. The Man I Never Met by Elle Cook
9. Well Traveled by Jen DeLuca
10. The Key to My Heart by Lia Louis.
Which books are you looking forward to in the last half of 2022? Comment below!