Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10:
Hilarious Book Titles Hilarious Books I’ve Read Recently
Today’s topic is Hilarious Book Titles, and I can’t wait to see everyone’s lists! But, felt kind of overwhelmed by the topic as there are so many books with hilarious book titles (just about every cozy mystery ever written!). So I decided just to do hilarious books I’ve read recently.
1. The Dangerous Damsels series by India Holton. This series is really over-the-top funny. You have to be able to suspend belief, but when you do, there are a lot of laughs in this series.
2. The Well Met Series by Jen DeLuca. Lots’s of laughs with this series set at a Renassaince Faire.
3. Something Wilder by Christina Lauren. A fun, adventurous story with plenty of humor.
4. Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus. This book’s humor was more subtle than others, but I was smiling most of the time reading it!
5. Buried In A Good Book by Tamara Berry. Murder shouldn’t be funny but in this cozy mystery we had a Sasquatch sighting, and so much more that kept me giggling throughout the book.
6. Out of the Clear Blue Sky, by Kristan Higgins. The main character Lilly goes a bit wild after her husband leaves her for a younger woman. Plenty of humor and heart in this book.
7. A Perfect Equation by Elizabeth Everett. This historical novel features a group of women scientists who live together and work on experiments. There is a lot of humor in this book, exploding experiments, witty banter and some funny business.
8. For the Love of the Bard by Jessica Martin. The book includes so many Shakespeare references and puns all set in a small New England town obsessed with William Shakespeare.
9. Sisters Behaving Badly by Maddie Please. This was just a lot of fun from cover to cover.
10. Finlay Donovan Series by Elle Cosimano. Stuffing a dead body in the trunk of a car shouldn’t be funny… But Elle Cosimano makes it hilarious!
What are your favorite funny books? Comment below!