Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Books with Geographical Terms in the Title
Today’s topic is Books with Geographical Terms in the Title. I decided I would do one book for one term. I think I could have done all 10 with the term beach If I didn’t narrow the topic!
1. Virgin River by Robyn Carr.
2. The Mapmaker’s Daughter by Clare Marchant
3. Out of the Clear Blue Sky by Kristan Higgins.
4. Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez.
5. The Beach Trap by Ali Brady.
6. Summer on the Island by Brenda Novak.
7. The Belle of Belgrave Square by Mimi Matthews
8. Summer at the Cape by RaeAnne Thayne.
9. Celebration at Christmas Cove by Carrie Jansen.
10. Welcome to the School by the Sea by Jenny Colgan
Have you read any of these books? Can you list any books with Geographical Terms in the Title? Comment below!