Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Books with Character Names In the Titles
- Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
2. Oh William! by Elizabeth Strout.
3. Get a Life, Chloe Brow by Talia Hibbert.
4. The Twelve Days of Snowball by Kristen McKanaugh
5. Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding.
6. The Audacity of Sara Grayson by Joani Elliott.
7. Finlay Donovan is Killing It by Elle Cosimano
8. Joan is Okay by Weike Wang.
9. The Summer of Sunshine & Margot by Susan Mallery.
10. The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbie Waxman.
Do you know any books that have character names in the title? Comment below!