Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Books Set In a Place I’d Love to Visit (real places or fictional)
1. The Boardwalk Bookshop by Susan Mallery. I would love to run a bookshop on the beach!
2. The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand and Dog Friendly by Victoria Schade are both set on Nantucket Island, Massachusetts. I’d love to live there.
3. Something Wilder by Christina Lauren. This is set in Canyonlands National Park in Southern Utah.
4. Made in Manhattan and To Sir With Love by Lauren Layne. Both are set in New York City, and I would love to live there for a year.
5. Virgin River by Robyn Carr. I’d love to live in the fictitious town of Virgin River with Mel and Jack!
6. Lost and Found in Paris by Lian Dolan and Ballerina by Rachel Kapelke – Dade are both set in Paris.
7. Wish You Were Here by Jodi Picoult. This is set in the Galapagos Islands!
8. Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery. Set on Prince Edward Island, Canada. Maybe just for the summer here!
9. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I would think living in a secret garden would be beautiful.
10. Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne. I always wanted to live in the 100-acre wood.
Which book locations do you want to live in? Comment below!