Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Books on My Winter 2022-2023 To-Read List
1. The Backup Plan by Jill Shalvis. Jill Shalvis is one of my go-to authors for a heartwarming romance.
2. Love by Design by Elizabeth Everett. I’ve really enjoyed the previous books in this series.
3. The Minuscule Mansion of Myra Malone. this is a bit different than what I usually read, but it looks good.
4. Georgie All Along by Kate Clayborn. Kate Clayborn is a go-to author as well, and I’ve already read some terrific reviews for this.
5. Finlay Donovan Jumps the Gun by Elle Cosimano. I’ve been enjoying this series very much so far, so I’m excited to see what Finlay and Vero will be up to next.
6. I’ve enjoyed previous books by Tessa Bailey, so I’m looking forward to this one.
7. A Half-Baked Murder by Emily George. This is a new cozy mystery series that looks like it could go either way, very bad or very good! We’ll see.
8. Not Your Ex’s Hexes by April Asher. I’ve read part of this series and have enjoyed it so far.
9. Off the Map by Trish Doller. I’ve been enjoying this outdoorsy series and am looking forward to this new installment.
10. The Love Wager by Lynn Painter. I’ve been wanting to read a book by Lynn Painter and this one looks good!
Do any of these books look good to you? What books are on your Winter 2022/2023 TBR list?