Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Books on My Spring 2023 To-Read List
- The Quarantine Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
2. The Soulmate by Sally Hepworth
3. The Plus One by Mazey Eddings
4. Bear With Me Now by Katie Shepard
5. The Secret Service of Tea and Treason by India Holton
6. The Last Word by Katy Birchall
7. Meet Me at the Lake by Carley Fortune
8. Identity by Nora Roberts
9. A little ray of sunshine by Kristan Higgins
10. Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood
Do you have any of these books on your Spring TBR?