Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Bookish Wishes
I don’t have many physical books, so I thought it would be nice to have some classics on my bookshelf. If I had the space I would love a wall full of classic and contemporary books.
- The complete Jane Austen Collection.
2. Anne of Green Gables Collection by L. M. Montgomery
3. The Bronte Sisters collection, Jane Eyre; Wuthering Heights; The Tenant of Wildfell Hall; Villette.
4. Mallika @ Literary Potpourri has been reading the entire Narnia collection and I’m convinced I need to read them all again.
5. I’d love to spend some time and re-read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings series.
6. I would like to read some of the Sherlock Holmes books. This box set includes: 1. Adventures of Sherlock Holmes 2. The Hound of the Baskervilles & The Valley of Fear 3. His Last Bow 4. The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes 5. The Return of Sherlock Holmes 6. A Study in Scarlet & The Sign of Four
7. I’d like to have the Peter Rabbit collection to read with my future grandchildren
8. Heidi was one of my favorite books as a child as was Little Women, this collection has Anne of Green Gables, Heidi, Little Women, and A Little Princess.
9. Ramona and Beezus were my best friends when I was a child, so I’d like this collection for me, and my future grandchildren.
10. And Calvin and Hobbs, because they are just too funny.
What are your bookish wishes? Comment below!