Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Bookish People I’d Like To Meet
Today’s Top Ten Topic is TTT Rewind (Pick a previous topic that you missed or would like to re-do/update) I missed Bookish People I’d Like To Meet, from 2 weeks ago, so I’m going to do it today.
- Nora Roberts. She’s written more books than just about anybody.
2. I’d like to meet Fridrick Backman as I enjoy his books and I wonder how his brain really works.
3. Robyn Carr. I’ve enjoyed her Virgin River Series so much.
4. Julia Quinn. She’s also been writing a very long time and I love her Bridgerton Series.
5. Matt Haig. Another author who seems to have an interesting mind.
6. Jodi Picoult. I’ve seen her in interviews this last week talking about book bans and she seems really interesting.
7. Harper Lee. I loved To Kill a Mockingbird and I would love the hear what she thinks.
8. Louisa May Alcott. I just loved Little Women and would like to know more about the author
9. Jane Austen. No explanation is needed.
10. I’d like to meet all my blogger friends in person.
Who are your favorite bookish people?