Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Bookish Merchandise I’d Love to Own. (click on photo to go to purchase website)
- Booklover mug. I like this book that looks like book shelves.
2. A Book Couch. Something to help me read my tablet.
3. Bookish Socks. I just think these are cuter.
4. Book Lady Earrings.
5. A book bag. I like this bag with a stack of books on it.
6. A Mouse pad that looks like a vintage library checkout card.
7. Bookish water bottle. I love to have a water bottle with me.
8. These dog paw bookends combine my love of dogs with my love of books.
9. Bookish tumblers. I love these book themed tumblers.
10. Bookish Wall Art. I like this as it’s metal and seems to have classic covers.
Do you like any of this bookish merchandise? Comment below!