Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Book Series I Want to Finish (or catch up on) by the End of 2023
Today’s Top Ten Topic is Books for People Who Liked Author X. I couldn’t figure this one out (it strained my brain!), so I decided to do Book Series I Want to Finish (or catch up on) by the End of 2023
- The Veronica Speedwell series by Deanna Raybourn. I have read books 1-5 in the series as well as the most recent book, A Sinister Revenge, book 8. I have book 6 on hold at my library. Hopefully, the author will write more books in this series too.
2. The Bridgerton series by Julia Quinn. I’ve read books 1-3 out of 8 books in total.
3. The Heartstopper series by Alice Oseman. I haven’t even started this series. As this is in graphic novel format, it’s one I want to read in print, so I plan to visit my local bookstore and purchase the books.
4. The King of Scars series by Leigh Bardugo. There are only 2 books in this series and I only have Rule of Wolves left, and then I’ve completed the entire Grishaverse series of books.
5. The Lady Sherlock series by Sherry Thomas. I’ve read the 1st book and the 7th book (out of 7 books total). I have the second book downloaded from the library.
6. The Witches of Thistle Grove Series by Lana Harper. I’ve only read the third book in this series. The fourth book is coming out later this year, so I want to read the first 2 books before it comes out.
7. The Addicted Series by Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie. I’ve read the first 2 books in the series out of 5. Then I’ll have to read the companion series, The Calloway Sisters.
8. Thursday Murder Club Series by Richard Osman. I’m about halfway through the first book in this series. There are 3 books so far with a fourth book coming out soon.
9. Bromance Book Club Series by Lyssa Kay Adams. There are 5 books in this series so far. I’ve read the first two books in the series and have the third book on hold at the library.
10. Moonglow Cove series by Lori Wilde. There are four books in this series so far. I’ve read the 3rd and 4th books in the series, and I still need to read the first two books and hopefully more.
Do you have any series you want to catch up on?