Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10:
Books I Enjoyed, but Have Never Mentioned On My Blog. Auto-Buy Authors.
Today’s Top Ten topic is Books I Enjoyed, but Have Never Mentioned On My Blog, but since I’ve mentioned almost every book that I’ve enjoyed, I decided to do Top 10 Auto-Buy Authors.
- Katherine Center. I believe I’ve read everything she’s published.
2. Sophie Kinsella. I’ve read most of her books, but not all…yet!
3. Robyn Carr. I can’t say I’ve read ALL her books, but I have read most of them. To include all 21 books of her Virgin River series.
4. Susan Mallery. I’ve read most of her recent work, but not everything she’s written. She’s been writing for a while.
5. Kristan Higgins. I believe I’ve read every book she’s published. I like her combination of humorous and emotional books.
6. Christina Lauren. I haven’t read everything they’ve written, but I’ve loved every book I’ve read from them.
7. Helen Hoang. I love the way she represents characters on the Autism Spectrum.
8. Taylor Jenkins Reid. She writes such emotional and dramatic books, I love them!
9. Jodie Picoult. She just writes amazing books.
10. Debbie Macomber. She’s been writing for a long time, and although I haven’t read all her books, I’ve read many of them.
Do you have auto-buy authors? If so, who are they? Comment below!