Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Authors I Haven’t Read, But Want To
1. Alice Hoffman. I loved the Practical Magic movie, but haven’t read any of her books. I have Magic Lesson on audible and am just waiting to get to it.
2. Lisa Jewel. I don’t read thrillers very often, but I’ve heard so many great things about Lisa Jewel that I would like to read one of her books soon.
3. Jo Jo Moyes. I can’t believe I’ve never read anything by Jo Jo Moyes as her books seem like just the kind of books I would enjoy.
4. Viola Shipman. aka Wade Rouse. I just know I’ll love his books.
5. Freya Sampson. I have read so many awesome reviews for her books, and I can’t believe I haven’t read one of her books yet.
6. Sally Rooney. I have seen some great reviews for her books, and I like that she has complex characters in her books.
7. Jen Turano. Jen Turanao is known for writing ight, inspirational, and humorous, historical fiction.
8. Jessie Q. Sutanto. I’ve seen many reviews for the Jessie Q. Sutanto’s Aunties series and I’m pretty sure they are the kind of fun books I would enjoy!
9. Karin Slaughter. I don’t read much in the thriller/myster genre, but I’d like to read more. I’ve seen many reviews for her books, and most people seem to enjoy her books.
10. Michelle Major. I have her next book, Wedding Season, but haven’t read it yet. I also want to read her The Magnolia Sisters series.
Do you like any of these authors? What are some authors that you haven’t tried yet? Comment below!