Hi everyone! I was recently (Ok, it wasn’t that recent..sorry Jodie!) lucky enough to be nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by That Happy Reader I would like to say a big thank you to Jodi for nominating me! Be sure to check out her blog for more bookish content, too! You can view their post here.
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
2. Answer their questions
3. Nominate other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
6. Provide the link to the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star.
1. What is your favorite book setting and why?
a. Small town setting. I love that everyone knows everyone, and the gossip and the way they care about each other.
2. If you had to choose only one book to read for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
a. This is very hard for me. I thought of choosing a long series, like LOTR, But that’s not what I really want to read. So, I choose Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
3. What book are you most looking forward to reading in 2022?
a. Carrie Soto Is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid/. I’ve enjoyed her books so far, and she always writes such thought-provoking books.
4. Where is your preferred place and time to read?
a. I usually read in my recliner in the living room, or in bed before I go to sleep. But, I prefer to read in a campground in the forest.
5. How do you choose your next book to read?
a. My next book is usually chosen for me as I read mostly ARCs these days and I go by the next date published. But, when it’s up to me, I choose a book that I’m in the mood to read.
Questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite genre of book to read and why?
- What is your favorite kind of blog post to read?
- What is your favorite format to read a book? (Hardcover, Paperback, e-book, audiobook)
- Where is your favorite book trope?
- Name a book you can read over and over again.
Anyone who reads this blog and wants to participate. I’m just not good at nominating specific people or blogs as I feel like I would leave someone out, or put someone on the spot.