Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023
- Someone Else’s Shoes by JoJo Moyes
2. Off the Map by Trish Doller.
3. The Love Wager by Lynn Painter.
4. Business or Pleasure by Rachel Lynn Solomon
5. A Little Ray of Sunshine by Kristan Higgins.
6. Finlay Donovan Jumps the Gun by Elle Cosimano
7. The True Love Experiment by Christina Lauren.
8. The Happy Place by Emily Henry
9. Meet Me at the Lake by Carley Fortune.
10. Georgie, All Along by Kate Clayborn
What was your favorite book of 2022? Did you read any of these books?