Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
Today’s Top 10: 2021 Releases I Was Excited to Read But Didn’t Get To
- While We Were Dating by Jasmine Guillory.
2. It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey.
3. People We Meet On Vacation by Emily Henry.
4.. Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle.
5. The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary.
6. Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert.
7. One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston.
8. The Book of Magic by Alice Hoffman.
9. Dial A for Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto.
10. The Bride Test by Helen Hoang.
Which books did you LOVE, but you don’t want to re-read anytime soon? Comment below!